Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- What is Saxenda?
- Work With Me
- How To Pick An Outfit To Make You Look and Feel Great
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
Tag Archives: ian lawman
I am feeling the urge to hunt ghosts again, and so here is the report I wrote after my Halloween ghost hunt at Carnfield Hall in Alfreton, Derbyshire, back in 2011. I attended the event with my younger sister Emily. … Continue reading
Carnfield Hall is a beautiful privately owned home in Derbyshire, UK, dating back to the 1500s. We were told that there has been a dwelling on that site since the 1000s, so you can imagine our excitement at what a … Continue reading