Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Oxfam Unwrapped Gift Guide
- Work With Me
Tag Archives: ian lawman
I am feeling the urge to hunt ghosts again, and so here is the report I wrote after my Halloween ghost hunt at Carnfield Hall in Alfreton, Derbyshire, back in 2011. I attended the event with my younger sister Emily. … Continue reading
Carnfield Hall is a beautiful privately owned home in Derbyshire, UK, dating back to the 1500s. We were told that there has been a dwelling on that site since the 1000s, so you can imagine our excitement at what a … Continue reading