Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- What is Saxenda?
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- Special Offers on 4GEE WiFi from EE Mobile Broadband
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- Cast a Spell to Invoke New Energy and Improve Your Mood
Tag Archives: busy mother
My reiki practise continues alongside all the other chaos in my life at present. You know what I mean: husband, children, domestic challenges, family challenges, work and all the rest. I never really took time to learn what reiki healing … Continue reading
My reiki journey continues alongside domestic life, and I am noticing very definite distinctions in my behaviour, my mood, and the way I cope with everyday stress. Before I properly accepted reiki into my life, I would practise meditation sporadically, … Continue reading