Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Perhaps this year there is a special someone that you want to build a relationship with. Maybe you just got through a tough time in your marriage or partnership. Check out my list of 14 best Valentine Gift Ideas, including some traditional favourites, something new, and something different.
(I earn commissions if you shop through the links below)
14 Best Valentine Gift Ideas
1. Get 40% OFF Flowers and Plants at Flower Station! Use Code: FLOWER40. Shop now.
2. Buyagift Heavenly Spa Day for Two Gift Experience, £69.99 from WH Smith.
3. WILLIAMSBURG flower bouquet, £30 from Letterbuds.
4. Hoodie Blanket, Was £89 Now £49 from Kudd.ly.
5. 3 Single Red Roses in Luxury Box, £37.50 from Love Rose. Use code: 25OFFLOVEROSE for 25% off.
6. Dotty About Paper Valentine’s Day Card Hearts Typography, £2.50 from WH Smith.
7. Warmth & Spice Black Musk Big Gift, Was £52 Now £36.40 from The Body Shop.
8. Love Wins Pastel Heart LGBTQ+ Pride T-Shirt, £22 from The Spark Company.
9. Seconds Pink Toast True Love 1/2 Pint Mug, Was £17 Now £9 from Emma Bridgewater.
10. Flower Station: Get 15% OFF when you send a digital gift card to someone for any occasion. Use code: GIFTCARD15. Shop now.
11. Sunflower Embroidered Ethical Vegan Sweatshirt (Unisex),£37 from Vegan Outfitters.
12. Kalmkoala by kuddly Kalm Pillow, Was £99 Now £60 from Kudd.ly.
13. Valentines Day Flowers 12 Red Roses, £34.99 from Prestige Flowers.
14. My Vampire Boyfriend (The Redcliffe Novels) by Catherine Green – shop now.
Your Exclusive Special Offers
I have included links to my favourite affiliate brands in this article. Here are some exclusive special offers that you can use:
Vegan Outfitters: Shop Our Veganuary Sale at Vegan Outfitters. Get 10% off with code VEGANUARY23. Shop now.
The Body Shop: Up to 50% off + 3 for 2 on Sale products. Shop now.
The Spark Company: Exclusive 5% off everything. Use code: SPOOKYPRIDE5. Shop now.
Prestige Flowers: 10% off all Prestige Flowers products until the end of January! Use code: Janblues10. Shop now.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up now to keep informed of new stories from SpookyMrsGreen.