Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
Tag Archives: social networking
I have said before that we are human beings, not human doings. The trouble is, I don’t always practice what I preach. And this is an area where I am most certainly stumbling. I noticed the issue when I spent … Continue reading →
One very important element for a small business is the business card. We have to do a lot of networking in order to share our brand and our name with the people we want to work with. All of these … Continue reading →
Phew, it has been a crazy week! I have not had time to do much work on the computer in terms of networking and writing, because I have been distracted with a grumpy newborn and a demanding toddler. Even though … Continue reading →
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 5,300 views in 2012. If every person who reached the … Continue reading →
Wow, I have just suffered for two very long weeks without broadband access at home, and it has practically killed me! I am not even exaggerating. Perhaps I am seriously (and rather unhealthily) addicted to social networking, but I need … Continue reading →