Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- Work With Me
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
Tag Archives: love my mum
Today is my Mum’s 60th birthday, and I want to share a little message of love from her children – this is from me, my brother and my sister: Mum, we love you more than we can ever express. You … Continue reading →
Today we celebrate Mother’s Day in the UK, and I am taking the opportunity to say a huge thank you to my mum, Karen Hargreaves. She has always been there for me, and for my brother and sister as we … Continue reading →