Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- OLPRO Tent Package Offers #Staycation
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- 10% off Twinings Tea Offers
- Toy Review: Eldrador Creatures
- Introducing my Third Baby for 2013! #ReadMe
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Remembering Manchester
- Lammas Blessings and Birthday Fun
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
Tag Archives: Lots of Lotty
November is Prematurity Awareness Month, and my close friend Lotty has been posting videos on YouTube talking about her experience of having a premature baby in December last year. She hasn’t properly been able to speak about the whole event, … Continue reading
Did you have a premature baby? Today is #WorldPrematurityDay, and in the UK, the baby charity Bliss is running a campaign to raise awareness of just how prevalent prematurity is within our communities. I did not have a premature baby, … Continue reading