Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why we Need to be back at School #WATWB
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Face Coverings Available at English Heritage Shop
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – The Joy of Discovering Junk
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Free Gift When You Shop at Whittard of Chelsea!
- Haven Holidays Half-Term and Winter Breaks
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Have Yourself a Frugal Little Christmas
Tag Archives: having a premature baby
November is Prematurity Awareness Month, and my close friend Lotty has been posting videos on YouTube talking about her experience of having a premature baby in December last year. She hasn’t properly been able to speak about the whole event, … Continue reading
Did you have a premature baby? Today is #WorldPrematurityDay, and in the UK, the baby charity Bliss is running a campaign to raise awareness of just how prevalent prematurity is within our communities. I did not have a premature baby, … Continue reading