Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Olde English Christmas Gifts
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Celebrate New Beginnings
Tag Archives: child development
This is it! The end of the school summer term. The end of our academic year. And the end of an era for my little girl, and for me. No more preschool. In September, I will take both my daughters … Continue reading
We have reached the end of the school Easter holiday, and what a long one it has been. I had dreamed of taking some time to rest and recuperate while we were off school. No such luck! From hyperactive children, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Official Site of Alex Laybourne – Author:
A long time ago, back when I was harboring dream – which I still have to this day – of running my own freelancing business, I interviewed a respected University Lecturer…