Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: Samhain blessings
It feels like a good time to lighten the mood, and today I say Happy Halloween, my friends! There have been so many developments during the past year, and some of them very serious, that I feel we need to … Continue reading
As we move closer to Halloween, and my mind wanders to darker places, I am remembering my ghost hunt adventures from years past. Following a brief interaction with the blog My Paranormal Photos, I was inspired to search through my … Continue reading
Samhain Blessings, my friends! Today I am hosting a small Halloween party for my daughters and their friends, and tomorrow we are back at school after a half-term holiday. It has been a very long week, actually, and feels like … Continue reading
It is my favourite seasonal celebration! Today we enjoy the festival of Samhain. Truthfully, I have been honouring it for most of the month, beginning on the night of the Full Moon, when I performed a private ceremony of remembrance … Continue reading