Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Get 10% Off Orders Over £150 at Wedgwood
- Save in the Rohan Clearance Sale!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Young Adult Werewolf Tension in My New Master #TheRedcliffeNovels
- Spring Cleaning for the Soul
- Online Dating in Your Local Area
- The Redcliffe Novels Series
- Are You a Human Being, or a Human Doing?
- Brands I Have Worked With
- My Journey to Being a Published Author
Tag Archives: Homeschooling I am not a Teacher
Are you homeschooling your children during the UK lockdown? Yes, me too. I detest it. I never wanted to be a teacher; that is why I chose to send my children to school. I remember meeting with the careers’ advisor … Continue reading →