Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Get 10% Off Orders Over £150 at Wedgwood
- Save in the Rohan Clearance Sale!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Young Adult Werewolf Tension in My New Master #TheRedcliffeNovels
- Spring Cleaning for the Soul
- Online Dating in Your Local Area
- The Redcliffe Novels Series
- Are You a Human Being, or a Human Doing?
- Brands I Have Worked With
- My Journey to Being a Published Author
Tag Archives: how to use social media as an author
Do you tweet? Do you share posts on Facebook, have a Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram account, Pinterest, Linked In… the list goes on. How do we effectively use social media as Indie authors? I cannot answer this question. I … Continue reading →