Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: approaching Samhain
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading
I am now approaching the final weeks of my #365DaysofTarot challenge. It began on 1st November 2016, and I have completed a Tarot reading for every day in the year since. I admit that I haven’t always read on the … Continue reading