Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- Say Cheese! 100% Vegan, Sheese Dairy-Free Food
- My Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks for the Weekend
- Find Your Summer Girlfriend (or Boyfriend!)
- Chocolate Trading Co Special Offers
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Celebrate #PrideMonth at NN Light’s Book Heaven @NNP_W_Light
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: approaching Samhain
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading
I am now approaching the final weeks of my #365DaysofTarot challenge. It began on 1st November 2016, and I have completed a Tarot reading for every day in the year since. I admit that I haven’t always read on the … Continue reading