Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Dreaming of A Winter White Christmas?
- Christmas all Wrapped up with Retro Sweet Gifts
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Christmas Tarot Card Reading #Blogmas
- What Does a Ghost Hunter Do? #paranormalinvestigation
- Playing in the Park – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Happy Gotcha Day, Marley!
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: Happy Birthday to me
I heard on the radio that today has been named “Blue Monday” because it is a low point of the new year, when people are back in the work routine, skint after Christmas, and have nothing to do with their … Continue reading →
Hello, my friends! Ah yes, today is my birthday. And yes, it was my daughter’s birthday two days’ ago. Did not think that one through when I got pregnant! Anyway, because it is a special event, and because you might … Continue reading →