Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Daily Tarot Reading for My Life
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- How to Cleanse Your Room
- What is “Real Paganism” Anyway?
- Preparing for the #MidLitFest #Cheshire
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- The Duchess Considers Hypnobirthing; I Totally Advocate It!
- Dragonfae Oracle Card Reading
Tag Archives: ciaran dwynvil
Today I welcome my fellow Hump Day Hook blogger, Ciaran Dwynvil, to share some insight about his gay erotic fantasy novels. Take it away Ciaran! Thank you, Catherine, for having me as your guest today. I’m very excited to be … Continue reading →
I would like to share a post from an author I have gotten to know through my weekly Hump Day Hook group. Ciaran Dwynvil writes gay erotic fiction, and the books play with language in such a deliciously tantalizing way … Continue reading →