Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- January Sales Round-Up
- Looking After Your Health And Wellness In Hard Times
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Feeling Stressed During Lockdown? Yes, Me Too
- 30% off Wedgwood Royal Albert Collections
- Winter Solstice Tarot Reading for New Year
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Am I a Working Mother, a Housewife, or Both?
- How to Manage Stress Levels During Quarantine
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
Tag Archives: cycling from Lands End to John O Groats
Tonight, like many thousands of people in the UK, my husband and I are watching Sports Personality of the Year on BBC1. I am not interested in sports and never have been. I prefer the arts, hence my passion for … Continue reading
My father-in-law and his cycling companions set off on their Big Bike Ride this week, travelling from Lands’ End in Cornwall and making their way up through Devon and Somerset, moving towards the Midlands today. I will share some photos … Continue reading