Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Sustainable Stationery from Paperchase
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- Having a Premature Baby @LottyLots #PrematurityAwarenessMonth
- Olde English Christmas Gifts
- I need a Camper Van!
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
Tag Archives: writing Christmas cards
Christmas has finally arrived! We have had a busy month preparing, attending nativity plays, visiting Santa’s Grotto, writing and delivering Christmas cards, wrapping presents, and all the associated chaos. We even fit in a bout of the winter sickness bug, … Continue reading