Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- January Sales Round-Up
- Looking After Your Health And Wellness In Hard Times
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Winter Solstice Tarot Reading for New Year
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- How to Manage Stress Levels During Quarantine
- Am I a Working Mother, a Housewife, or Both?
- Detox with Twinings Tea
- Clarks Shoes up to 60% off Sale - Updated
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
Tag Archives: why I am proud to be a housewife
“Mummy,” said my 6-year-old daughter, “Do you want to go and work in the chip shop again?” So began a conversation with my daughters about where I used to work. The local chip shop was a part-time job while I … Continue reading →