Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Bringing Your Beliefs Into Your Career As A Teacher
- Samhain Vampire Tarot Reading
- Ghost Hunt at Lancaster Grand Theatre
- Samhain Approaches, and the Veil Grows Thin
- What’s My Vibe?
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 22 – Vampires
- My Top 3 Professional Goals for 2020
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Halloween! And Blessed Samhain, my Pagan Friends
- I am Allowed to Feel my Feelings
Tag Archives: unrequited love
Are you off on your holidays soon? Need some reading material for the journey/sunbed/beach? Well, take a look at the FREE books on offer from #ASMSG. We have a wonderful variety of authors and genres, from traditional to futuristic, horror … Continue reading →
Love Hurts. Love Kills. Love Redeems. The Darkness of Love. Those are the titles of my first four published novels. Does that tell you a little bit about my experiences of being in love? I think so. Now, before you … Continue reading →