Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Hobbies Matter For Those Who Want To Model Or Be Social Media Stars
- English Heritage Souvenirs Available Online
- New Offers from OLPRO
- NEW SEASON at Clarks Shoes – AUTUMN/WINTER 2021
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- The Vampire Tarot and Me: Embrace Your Shadows
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
Tag Archives: unrequited love
Are you off on your holidays soon? Need some reading material for the journey/sunbed/beach? Well, take a look at the FREE books on offer from #ASMSG. We have a wonderful variety of authors and genres, from traditional to futuristic, horror … Continue reading →
Love Hurts. Love Kills. Love Redeems. The Darkness of Love. Those are the titles of my first four published novels. Does that tell you a little bit about my experiences of being in love? I think so. Now, before you … Continue reading →