Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Daily Tarot Reading for My Life
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- How to Cleanse Your Room
- What is “Real Paganism” Anyway?
- Preparing for the #MidLitFest #Cheshire
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- 5 Ways to Understand my Chronic Pain Condition
- The Duchess Considers Hypnobirthing; I Totally Advocate It!
Tag Archives: #TimetoTalk
I am in the middle of a huge personal change. Outwardly, nothing is different. I am still your average mother and housewife, running around with the children, doing the chores, managing the house, and all the other nuances of a … Continue reading
This week is proving rather a struggle for me. Actually, the past five years have been fairly difficult for various reasons. It has all started to culminate in one big issue, however. And this morning, as I sat before my … Continue reading