Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Eye Surgery
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- We Need to Support Spiritual Business
- Clarks Kids – Beat the Rush! Free Next Day Delivery when you buy Kids School shoes – Ends soon!
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- A Painful End to a Traumatic Year
Tag Archives: the work of the mother
Most people think of me as a very calm and contained person. Outwardly, I suppose I am. Inwardly, however, I am a whirl of chaos, currently ruled by impatience. I am impatient with my children when they get under my … Continue reading →