Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Personalise Your Doormats
- Choosing the Right High School
- Pandemic Proof Your Life Right Now
- *HUGE Christmas Giveaway* 25 Days of Box Sets for You!
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) – Official Paperback Launch
- A Frosty Autumn Walk (Poem)
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Shamanic Drum Session
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- Brands I Have Worked With
Tag Archives: the changing nature of buying houses
My parents raised me with the belief that I should never accept full price when buying a big-ticket item – a new television, a car, a kitchen, a house. For the past four months, my husband and I have viewed … Continue reading →