Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Feeling lonely? How to deal with loneliness by Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Dealing With The Logistical Difficulties Of A Breakup
- Hello Sunshine!
- #BookReview - Enchanted Forests: A Magical Collection of Short Stories
- Seriously Sweet Sale – Up to 50% off!
- Spend £40 - Get FREE Summer Travel Bag
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- Sex Tips For Your Zodiac Sign
- Just Landed : Summer Newness
- Up to 60% off in our Summer Sale
Tag Archives: society
Today the UK headlines are dominated by the tragic story of a schoolgirl from Greater Manchester who was possibly mauled to death by four or five dogs in a private residence. I have only heard the story on BBC Radio … Continue reading
Today was Budget Day in the UK. We listened to George Osborne set out his plans to develop more state assistance for working parents, reduce the handouts given to those perceived as ‘unworthy,’ and raise charges on various other sundries … Continue reading