Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Having Fun with Instagram
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Daily Goddess Oracle Guidance
Tag Archives: #ScribeFest in October
Hey folks, the deadline for our #ScribeFest Short Story Competition is 12 noon (BST) THIS FRIDAY!! That’s 25th September, just to be clear. If you haven’t already written your FAB festival themed short story for us, then hurry up and … Continue reading →
That was a very enjoyable weekend of events! Once again, our small town has done us proud, and we had yet another fabulous time, despite the rather damp weather. I confess that I had not previously seen the Middlewich boat … Continue reading →