Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Personalise Your Doormats
- Pandemic Proof Your Life Right Now
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Shamanic Drum Session
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) – Official Paperback Launch
- A Frosty Autumn Walk (Poem)
- I’m a Jammiest Bit of Jam!
- *Discount Book* The Darkness of Love #ASMSG #booksale
- Anxiety Is More Common Than You Think
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
Tag Archives: #SandbachArtWeek
The #AtoZChallenge is finished! April was a very long, and yet at the same time very quick, month. Once again I enjoyed the challenge, although I am not sure I will do it again next year. It is very time … Continue reading →
It is almost time for my next public event, and this time I will be in attendance at the Book Bites story competition awards evening at Sandbach Arts Week. My event takes place on Monday 9th May at Sandbach Town … Continue reading →