Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: #SandbachArtWeek
The #AtoZChallenge is finished! April was a very long, and yet at the same time very quick, month. Once again I enjoyed the challenge, although I am not sure I will do it again next year. It is very time … Continue reading →
It is almost time for my next public event, and this time I will be in attendance at the Book Bites story competition awards evening at Sandbach Arts Week. My event takes place on Monday 9th May at Sandbach Town … Continue reading →