Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Tag Archives: Sandbach Author Signing Event
In a departure from my usual spiritual living blog post, today I introduce you to Vampire Month. This was devised by the author D.A. Lascelles, who I met at the Sandbach Author Signing Event late last year. He invited me … Continue reading →
We are almost into the month of November, and it will be crazy time for me as I immerse myself once more in the Redcliffe novels and continue writing book 5 in the series for NaNoWriMo. I will need a … Continue reading →