Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: Sandbach Arts Week
The #AtoZChallenge is finished! April was a very long, and yet at the same time very quick, month. Once again I enjoyed the challenge, although I am not sure I will do it again next year. It is very time … Continue reading →
It is almost time for my next public event, and this time I will be in attendance at the Book Bites story competition awards evening at Sandbach Arts Week. My event takes place on Monday 9th May at Sandbach Town … Continue reading →