Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- I need a Camper Van!
- Having Fun with Instagram
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
Tag Archives: Sandbach Arts Week
The #AtoZChallenge is finished! April was a very long, and yet at the same time very quick, month. Once again I enjoyed the challenge, although I am not sure I will do it again next year. It is very time … Continue reading →
It is almost time for my next public event, and this time I will be in attendance at the Book Bites story competition awards evening at Sandbach Arts Week. My event takes place on Monday 9th May at Sandbach Town … Continue reading →