Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Eye Surgery
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- We Need to Support Spiritual Business
- Clarks Kids – Beat the Rush! Free Next Day Delivery when you buy Kids School shoes – Ends soon!
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- A Painful End to a Traumatic Year
Tag Archives: rest stops
Well, my father-in-law and his friends successfully completed the End to End cycle ride from Lands’ End to John O’Groats. They cycled approximately 1015 miles up the length of England and Scotland, and the journey took them 14 days. I … Continue reading →