Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: religion
After a few rather momentous events during meditation and astral travel at the weekend, I am once again working with my beloved Angels as spirit guides and guardians. I began working with them consciously about five years ago, when I … Continue reading
I like working with the Goddess Guidance oracle card deck by Doreen Virtue. We are greeted by Goddesses from all religious faiths and mythical eras, including Celtic, Roman, Greek, Hindu and Norse. Today I did a short reading as follows: … Continue reading
Today is International Pagan Coming Out Day. Today is the day I officially tell people that I am a pagan. More specifically, I am a witch. I identify strongly with Celtic heritage, and I am currently on a journey of … Continue reading
During the course of a recent Mind, Body and Spirit event in Walton Hall and Gardens, Warrington, Cheshire, UK, I had the honour and great pleasure of meeting a man who is a musician and psychic artist. Nick Ashron is … Continue reading
This is a short oracle card reading for people who are feeling restless, unsure, or simply at a standstill in romantic relationships. It also reaches out to people who are experiencing the spiritual awakening caused by the planetary shift and … Continue reading
Today I am feeling quite powerful and restless. I was guided to pick up the Magickal Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle card deck by Doreen Virtue. This is my newest deck, but its energy is warm and full of love and … Continue reading