Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- The Toy Shop for Grown-Ups from EE Mobile
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: Preparing for the #MidLitFest #Cheshire
This week I have been indulging in my new year’s resolution to have more fun, and also took advantage of a mini heatwave here in the UK. We had beautiful, warm sunshine for the last week and today the rain … Continue reading →
Hello everybody! Wow, preparations are well underway for our brand new upcoming Middlewich Literary Festival, #MidLitFest across social networks. Our authors are ready and waiting with their stacks of books (myself included), and we are currently planning our talks and workshops so that … Continue reading →