Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Decorating Ideas for Imbolc
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- Work With Me
- #Review: Inflata Nation Manchester
- 7 MUST READ Books for your NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Goals - 2023 will be your best year EVER!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
Tag Archives: peaceful atmosphere
It may surprise you to read about my visit to our local church, since this is the blog of the pagan housewife. There are people in our communities who identify as pagan Christians, however, since paganism was simply an ancient … Continue reading →
“There is a place, not far from here. It resides in my mind, a dream so near.” My fellow UK based parents may recognise this line that I adapted from a popular children’s television show. I do love to play … Continue reading →