Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- The Toy Shop for Grown-Ups from EE Mobile
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: open fireplace
“There is a place, not far from here. It resides in my mind, a dream so near.” My fellow UK based parents may recognise this line that I adapted from a popular children’s television show. I do love to play … Continue reading →