Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: Nowt so Queer as Werewolves
Did you know that most of my novels and short stories feature LGBTQ+ characters? I don’t set out to include them, or to write specifically about the characters in their unique perspectives. They simply have natural preferences to same sex … Continue reading