Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Big City Love Giveaway – Romances with Urban Settings #FreeBooks
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Face Coverings Available at English Heritage Shop
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- 5 Haunted Locations Around the World You Have to Visit
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Strong Women and Death Midwifery
Tag Archives: my treatment plan for rare eye diseases
I live with rare eye disease, a condition known as Lymphedema Distichiasis. For me the main disorder is the distichiasis, which basically means I have eyelashes that grow on the inside of my eyelids and scratch the corneas. All my … Continue reading →