Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: muse is feeling festive
It has been a couple of weeks since I completed NaNoWriMo and continued work on a manuscript for book 5 in my Redcliffe novels series. The first draft is still waiting completion, but I simply haven’t found the time to … Continue reading →