Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- All We Have is Now
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
Tag Archives: meeting new people
Being a writer can be a very insular and lonely existence. We spend long periods of time scribbling in notebooks or typing on our computers, and we barely stop to glance out of the window. Of course, being a mother … Continue reading →