Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Back to School!
Tag Archives: medicine
Just a short post today, in the interests of keeping a regular interaction over here. I am about to enter into the final 2 months of my pregnancy, and blimey am I feeling it! During the past three days I … Continue reading
Just a quick one, and I am sharing some of the delights and depressions of pregnancy. I am currently experiencing some very extreme mood swings, and my poor husband is taking the heat. Well, it’s his fault I’m in this … Continue reading
Spirit Sisters are hitting the road! We are heading out to the West Midlands next weekend for a Mind, Body and Spirit event at the Holiday Inn hotel in Solihull. See http://www.spirit-sisters.co.uk for more details. Who are the Spirit Sisters? … Continue reading
On Saturday 10th March 2012 I joined with my sister Emily and my spiritual brother Jon to exhibit at a Mind, Body and Spirit event at Walton Hall and Gardens in Warrington, Cheshire, UK. My sister had recently launched her business … Continue reading