Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- I need a Camper Van!
- Having Fun with Instagram
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
Tag Archives: magick
This week I am working on self-healing and have been thinking about where I am in the vibrational frequency zone. Some days I feel completely high and floaty, quite literally away with the fairies. Other days I am back down … Continue reading
On the 1st February we celebrate the pagan festival Imbolc. This marks the turn of the wheel, or the time of year when our short winter days begin to lengthen, and we might see the first stirrings of spring. My … Continue reading