Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- About Catherine Green
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
Tag Archives: local heritage
Last weekend we took a trip down a long flight of metal steps, and descended into the bowels of a lock on our local canal. It was Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey canal, to be precise, where it … Continue reading