Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Back to School!
Tag Archives: jamberry nail consultant
We are bringing you a mind, body and spirit event with bite next weekend in Crewe! It is the annual Rosemary Douglas holistic health and beauty event, and I will be launching my brand new novel, The Vampire of Blackpool. What better place to celebrate than inside a football stadium, surrounded by magical people, amidst a colourful cornucopia of experiences and gifts? You can have your nails professionally done with our new Jamberry beauty consultant. You can peruse a range of vegan friendly cosmetic and beauty products with Lynn from Tropic skincare (she is a lovely lady!). You can indulge in a little massage, reiki, homeopathy or holistic therapy treatment for some TLC on your body. And on Sunday 29th May, you can have your Henna tattoo and get that holiday excitement started for half term! This event really is packed full of stuff. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals are on hand to offer workshops and talks about a variety of healthcare treatments, lifestyle choices, and even career and life achievement advice if you desire it. We have musicians and performers to entertain and delight, and then you can choose a book from me and my fellow authors to take home for your bedtime reading. Perfect! For more details about the event, and to book your personal consultations with our beauticians, please refer to the Rosemary Douglas website. See you in Crewe! Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe to keep informed of new stories from SpookyMrsGreen, and … Continue reading