Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Tag Archives: It’s Complicated
Hey folks, you know what time of year it is? Almost time for Halloween! I am feeling increasingly excited as the veil thins between our worlds, and I want to share something very special with all of you lovely readers. … Continue reading
We have reached the end! Today is the last day of the April #AtoZChallenge 2016, and what a month it has been. I admit this has been a rather tough challenge. Right at the beginning of the month, I decided … Continue reading
We have reached the penultimate day on the #AtoZChallenge, and I am taking the opportunity to say thank you for joining me. I have made some wonderful new blog friends this month, and discovered some fabulous blogs that I will … Continue reading
I am a witch. It took a long time for me to accept this label. I’ve always loved the romantic notion of a witch, I lapped up the pop culture when I was younger (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Morticia Addams), … Continue reading
Who here is familiar with the idea of riding the vortex? I’m talking Law of Attraction. This is a concept I came across around ten years ago, a few years before I wrote and published my first novel. I was … Continue reading
I do love a good cup of tea! And I’m talking about good old fashioned English breakfast tea, served in a mug and strong enough to hit your taste buds in all the right places. Who here understands what I … Continue reading