Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Dreaming of A Winter White Christmas?
- Christmas all Wrapped up with Retro Sweet Gifts
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Christmas Tarot Card Reading #Blogmas
- What Does a Ghost Hunter Do? #paranormalinvestigation
- Playing in the Park – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Happy Gotcha Day, Marley!
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: indie author advice
I receive a lot of requests from friends and acquaintances who wish to write a book based on their life experiences, but are unsure how to proceed. Today I share a new release, Perilous Path: A Writer’s Journey by S.C. … Continue reading →