Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- About Catherine Green
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
Tag Archives: indie author advice
I receive a lot of requests from friends and acquaintances who wish to write a book based on their life experiences, but are unsure how to proceed. Today I share a new release, Perilous Path: A Writer’s Journey by S.C. … Continue reading →