Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Self Care is Important when your Spouse is Depressed
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- All We Have is Now
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: human being not human doing
I have said before that we are human beings, not human doings. The trouble is, I don’t always practice what I preach. And this is an area where I am most certainly stumbling. I noticed the issue when I spent … Continue reading →