Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Eye Surgery
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- We Need to Support Spiritual Business
- Clarks Kids – Beat the Rush! Free Next Day Delivery when you buy Kids School shoes – Ends soon!
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- A Painful End to a Traumatic Year
Tag Archives: housewives
I switched on BBC Radio 5 Live this morning to hear a discussion about a very familiar story and lifestyle issue in modern society. It is the debate about whether women should be working mothers or housewives. We all know … Continue reading →