Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- October Half Price Books & Signed Editions at Waterstones
Tag Archives: homeschooling
Wow. Our world has come crashing down around us in the space of seven days. Just over a week ago I went out for a meal in Manchester with my husband. At the time we were not sure we should … Continue reading →