Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Dreaming of A Winter White Christmas?
- Christmas all Wrapped up with Retro Sweet Gifts
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Christmas Tarot Card Reading #Blogmas
- What Does a Ghost Hunter Do? #paranormalinvestigation
- Playing in the Park – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Happy Gotcha Day, Marley!
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: Holy Island Lindisfarne
In my last blog post I shared our boat trip around the Farne Islands in Northumberland. We managed to fit a lot of adventures into our week away, and one of those was a visit to the Holy Island, Lindisfarne. … Continue reading