Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: Highway to Hell by Alex Laybourne
Heaven and Hell, Angel and Demons, these things were once considered opposites, but now you will see that they are neighbors, allies…. friends. Marcus, Becky, Richard, Helen, Sammy and Graham. All complete strangers, different ages, backgrounds and even countries, but … Continue reading →
I moved to the Netherlands in 2006. It wasn’t really a big adjustment for me as I had always wanted to leave England, or certainly the area I lived in, and with my mother being Dutch, and me moving to … Continue reading →
Horror writer Alex Laybourne was born in the UK but relocated to The Netherlands to be with his wife. Together they have three wonderful children who despite their young age are showing all the signs of following in their father’s … Continue reading →