Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Celebrate Father's Day with Amazing Gifts from Menkind
- Get 10% Off at English Heritage Shop!
- 9 Unique Kitchen Gifts to Delight Your Foodie Friends
- Potted Plants for Our Green Dad: The Perfect Father's Day Gift
- A Dog-Friendly Holiday in Morecambe
- Dive into Freshness with Wild Natural Deodorant's Limited Edition: The Little Mermaid Case and Ocean Mist Scent
- My Summer Holidays with Kids – week #1
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Relax before Christmas
- Book Review: Dear Boobs by Claire Foskett
Tag Archives: hectic couple
Phew, Crazy Birthday Weekend!
Posted on January 23, 2012 by SpookyMrsGreen
It has been a hectic couple of weeks. I have, unfortunately, neglected my writing slightly in favour of giving my house a good clean and preparing for my daughter’s first birthday party. But, it was worth it, because all our … Continue reading →
Posted in author, book, britain, british, catherine green, cheshire, Children, crewe, dark fantasy, English, family, local author, Love, Love Hurts, north west, pagan mother, paranormal, paranormal romance, Random Musings, redcliffe, romance, UK, working mom, working mother, working mum, Writing | Tagged #Britmums, #HIBS100, #lifestyleblogger, #mummymonday, #pblogger, #pbloggers, #TheRedcliffeNovels, #Tots100, author, avatar, baby, birthday cake, birthday girl, birthday party, book, books, cake, first birthday party, hectic couple, hollywood, hollywood film, Love Hurts, mummy mondays, paranormal romance, party, redcliffe, romance, romance story, SpookyMrsGreen, the pagan housewife, working mum, writer, writer friends | 3 Comments