Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: Halloween Reading Event
It is almost Halloween in Redcliffe, Cornwall, and Jessica Stone is not the woman she used to be. Her summer was hijacked by werewolves, she fell in love with a vampire, and now she is learning how to be a … Continue reading →
We are just days away from Halloween (or Samhain, if you prefer), and I would like to invite you to join me at City Library, Stoke-on-Trent, for A Dose of Dark Fiction. The event is hosted by Father Darkness, aka … Continue reading →
I am very pleased to announce that I will be a guest author at the Dose of Dark Fiction event with “Father Darkness” Dan Weatherer on Saturday 31st October. Come and join us, if you dare!