Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Daily Tarot Reading for My Life
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- How to Cleanse Your Room
- What is “Real Paganism” Anyway?
- Preparing for the #MidLitFest #Cheshire
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- The Duchess Considers Hypnobirthing; I Totally Advocate It!
- Dragonfae Oracle Card Reading
Tag Archives: growing family
In one of my earlier blog posts I wrote about the Fearsome Fours, following my experience that having a four-year-old was far more stressful than having a two-year-old child. Both of my daughters were fairly easy-going as toddlers, apart from … Continue reading
The best Christmas present I received was my reiki therapy bed, a gift from my husband (thank you, darling!) I have been studying reiki healing therapy for over a year now, and feel very confident in my abilities. Prior to … Continue reading