Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: growing family
In one of my earlier blog posts I wrote about the Fearsome Fours, following my experience that having a four-year-old was far more stressful than having a two-year-old child. Both of my daughters were fairly easy-going as toddlers, apart from … Continue reading
The best Christmas present I received was my reiki therapy bed, a gift from my husband (thank you, darling!) I have been studying reiki healing therapy for over a year now, and feel very confident in my abilities. Prior to … Continue reading