Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: growing family
In one of my earlier blog posts I wrote about the Fearsome Fours, following my experience that having a four-year-old was far more stressful than having a two-year-old child. Both of my daughters were fairly easy-going as toddlers, apart from … Continue reading
The best Christmas present I received was my reiki therapy bed, a gift from my husband (thank you, darling!) I have been studying reiki healing therapy for over a year now, and feel very confident in my abilities. Prior to … Continue reading