Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: Gothic photographer
I feel I have neglected my witchcraft for a very long time. It took many years for me to accept that I am a witch, and I am still trying to make sense of what that means in real terms. … Continue reading →
Having recently relaunched my Redcliffe novels series with new cover designs, I am in the process of working through my back catalogue and carefully planning any design work for new books that I have in progress. It is understood that … Continue reading →